Before anything else, I’d like to say sorry for being inactive. Blame college for it. I extend my heartfelt thanks to everyone who stayed as a follower. ILY ♥
The Book Tag by dustedpages (thank you so so much :*)
In your status, list 10 books that have stayed with you in some way. Don’t take more than a few minutes and do not think too hard. They do not have to be “right” books or great works of literature; Just ones that affected you in some way.
- The Fault in our Stars by John Green
- I Am Number Four Series by Pittacus Lore
- If I Stay Series by Gayle Forman
- Just One Day Series by Gayle Forman
- Looking for Alaska by John Green
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
- The Five People You Meet in Heaven by Mitch Albom
- Matched Trilogy by Allie Condie
- Divergent Trilogy by Veronica Roth
- Delirium by Lauren Oliver
The Liebster Award by dustedpages
1. Always post the rules.
2. Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and write 11 new ones.
3. Tag 11 people and link them to the post.
4. Actually tell them you tagged them.
- What do you usually do during your free time?
I usually listen to music or daydream. Either of the two.
- Who is your favorite author?
I honestly have not chosen my fave yet because everyone’s so good and they deserve all my love and support.
- 2-3 favorite books that you’d recommend to me.
I just read the 5th book of the I am Number Four Series and damn it was so good. I’d really like to share it with you. Idk i am just so hooked up by the series. Also The Five People You Meet in Heaven. Or just try looking in the bestsellers in the bookstore LOL
- Mention something that never fails to make you happy.
WINNER!!!! Well, lately I’ve become one of a kpop fangirl and I fell in love instantly with WINNER who’s under YG Entertainment and just debuted a month ago. They’re just too adorkable.
- What is your favorite food?
I usually go for ice cream and fries to questions like this.
- What do you usually do when you’re nervous and you want to get rid of it?
I just keep on telling myself to keep my cool and to control my breathing. It works for me most of the time.
- 3 studying habits.
I always try not to procrastinate. I take a break in between. And I eat dark chocolates when studying :DDD
- Skirt or pants?
Pants but I’m trying to wear skirts now
- Would you rather go to Europe or the USA instead?
- Who is your favorite blogger? Why?
Everyone is my fave ;)
- Mention a trait of yours that you really love and explain why.
I really have no idea. I’m having a hard time figuring out who I really am and what I really am these days so I guess this one will stay unanswered.
Thank you so much Clarice for the tags! Even though it’s kind of late to answer it. I’d like to tag whoever is reading this (for the The Book Tag bcuz I can’t think of 11 questions for the Liebster Award).